Thursday, February 10, 2011

OMEGA - Filming Update



Good morning all!

Phew, what a month. Had we been able to stick to our original plan OMEGA would be in the can by this point. But things crop up that are out of our control.

Firstly let me say clearly that yes, OMEGA will be finished. The delays, while unfortunate, were unavoidable - I've had a crazy four weeks with my business (accountants, lawyers, brokers, more lawyers) that my attention has been somewhat monopolized between those people. But enough excuse making, when are we getting back to filming, right?

Well it'll be a month at least, possibly more. My hope was that we could have everything filmed during January, where school/uni was out, work was quieter (for most), and before the Adelaide Fringe Festival kicked into gear.

Fringe finishes up on March 13th so it is unlikely we'll be filming before then, possibly later.

Trent, Teena and I have used the intervening time to go over the remaining scenes, tweak the script, create in depth shot lists, and purchase our own equipment so we can save on hiring cost.

I will be contacting each cast and crew member involved with the remaining shots individually so that we can get a rough idea on your availability for a late March / April shoot.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me via SMS or Facebook.

Thank you!

Peter Ninos
Director

1 comment:

  1. Are you taking on any interns i am a hard worker

    The only thing i wont do is take orders from anybody, ever

    ReplyDelete